People are fond of traveling. What can be better than to unite traveling with a wedding – the most memorable event. Thus, destination weddings have gained popularity. Couples want to arrange original celebrations. Let’s see the reasons to choose Dubai as your wedding destination.
- To begin with, Dubai is not a commonplace wedding destination. If you want something special, you get bored with the thought of celebrating in a restaurant in which all your familiar couples have already checked in ... then you can break this tradition and go to the other side of the world.
- Different wedding scenarios are possible. It is possible to arrange a ceremony in a traditional Arabian style. Newlyweds can celebrate in the desert, on the beach, etc…
- Three in one. In addition to the wedding, you will immediately get a vacation and honeymoon, without unnecessary fuss and flights. You will save a lot of time by planning three events at once.
- Unique natural free décor. Of course, you’ll decorate the reception with candles or flowers anyway. But an outdoor wedding ceremony with mountains, palm-lined beach, or desert in the background will serve as the best décor.
- A small guest list. For those people who have never dreamed of a big wedding, a ceremony abroad can be the perfect way to have a more intimate wedding. It may sound cynical, but the cost of the trip will automatically limit the number of guests as not everyone will be ready to pay for the trip.
- Flexible dates – there is no need to adjust to the work schedule of guests and schedule a wedding for the weekend. Your guests will take a vacation from this event in any case.
- A great variety of sightseeing. You and your invitees will kill two birds with one stone. You can celebrate the holiday, and then, visit famous sightseeing, wander the city, and discover its beauty.
- Finally, this is the best company in a great location. Could you have dreamed that all your bosom friends and family would get together for a few days? How long have you ever gone on vacation with your mom or a bosom friend? A great time spent with your beloved people will be remembered by both you and your guests.