There are numerous places to choose from where you can say "yes" and tie the knot. On the beach, in a luxury hotel, on a private yacht, in the desert between the sand dunes, on a rooftop - the possibilities are almost unlimited. So that the big day is also an unforgettable, beautiful experience, there are wedding planners and event photographers who specialize in destination weddings and can offer weddings in all possible languages - including English, German, or the language of your choice of course. Large parties or small private celebrations are possible, according to the wishes of the couple! Everyone knows that weddings are an essential part of everyone’s life. Our wedding planners can help to make it be stunning without investing months of preparation. We have good experience with various aspects of an organization that makes us a trustworthy event management agency.
What can we provide for your wedding?
• Wedding theme and a concept
• Venue decor
• Wedding day coordinating
• Floral arrangements
• Transport arrangements
• Photography and videography arrangement
• etc. that your heart would want.
We can proudly say that with our experience, we can take care of anything you might need for a wedding starting from the venue selection up to invites or travel arrangements.
What will you get from our help?
• More time to focus on yourselves
• Less stress
• Lower chance of mischiefs
• Perfect organization and design
We have a trained eye for different kinds of weddings: Arabic, Indian, non-ordinary themed, Western, you name it. We are not afraid to take challenges according to each other preferences.
What is a typical wedding in the UAE?
• It lasts 2-5 days
• The highest level of quality and discretion
• The high importance of venue (private villas, exclusive yachts, sandy beaches near the Arabian Gulf, etc.)
• A well-thought choice where the guests will stay – in hotels, with additional tourist attractions
You can smoothly go to any other place. We have a great experience with different locations. Planning can be exciting and filled with positive emotions. Why are we so confident about organizing any wedding? We have helped numerous entrepreneurs with their unique requirements but that doesn’t mean that we cannot be creative. Together we can make the best out of the contrasting UAE. The same goes for Dubai can be high-tech, modern, cultural, Arabic, eastern, a mixture of East and West, originality of the past, etc you can have skydiving, camel rides, swimming with dolphins, and way more. You won’t have to choose just one activity because it is too much fuss. You can also state your budget, and we can do all the calculations to find the best offers and possibilities to fit in it without saying no to many things. We have experience with the best high-end offers as well as something unique and appealing based on personalities, including the guests and what they would like/be able to do. Not all activities will fit everyone. You need to also think about the smaller guests that will also be a part of any wedding. They need exceptional food, activities, etc. that require additional planning and time that not everyone is willing to invest and that is entirely understandable. It is all about the ones who are getting married first, and then others come after. Our team will make the best time for you, your other half, family, friends, and their kids. Everything can be up to the highest quality, with perfect timing, and all the other parts for a memorable time.
Every couple dreams of a beautiful unforgettable wedding ceremony. A standard banquet in a café or the backyard seems commonplace to modern newlyweds. They want to hold an original celebration. A wedding in Dubai serves as an excellent alternative. The option has a lot of advantages, namely:
- Different options of how to celebrate the event are available. The city’s geographical position is beneficial. So, it is possible to have a marriage ceremony on the beach, onboard a yacht, or in the desert. Local wedding agencies offer a wide range of original options.
- Newlyweds can arrange a festive unforgettable ceremony instead of a commonplace marriage procedure in a registry office.
- It is possible to kill two birds with one stone by having a wedding celebration and a honeymoon at once. After the holiday is over, send guests home and stay together in the city for a couple of days or weeks.
- Dubai is a luxury place so be sure that your event will be royal in any case. No matter what option your will pick, you’ll get an unforgettable event.
- The best service providers. Reputable contractors from all over the world come to the city to provide their services. So, be sure that you’ll easily find high-reputation contractors for your holiday. Here, it is worth mentioning wedding planner
- . An indisputable plus of addressing them is that they have already compiled the list of the best service provider with which they cooperate.
- Amazing views and breathtaking landscape. Be sure to take excellent photos. The city is full of gorgeous locations where newlyweds can hold a wedding photoshoot. For example, the Miracle Garden, the desert, the beach, the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck, etc.
- No need to invite a lot of invitees. Be sure that the majority of guests won’t agree to fly to another country to celebrate your holiday. So, those couples, that dream of a small quiet event, can benefit from this.
Main Steps of your Wedding Planning
Discussion of the general format of the event and the full presentation of our agency and list of services we provide.
General rates guide.
Preparation and signing the contract, making a deposit payment.
- Choosing the outdoor venue in Dubai for your event. We will offer you a great choice of different Instagram-worthy places for your celebration according to all your requirements: rooftop venues, picturesque gardens, indoor-outdoor wedding halls, seaside, desert.
- The detailed development of a wedding concept. The discussion of all your wishes and the general vision including the entertainment options like live music, dance show, fireworks, etc. of your Big day. We do an approximate general concept of the program and the theme of the event.
- Venue confirmation, choosing the menu according to your taste, meeting the venue flower decorator. Presentation of the detailed decor concept, discussing the style of invitations.
- A detailed decor presentation of the venue will be discussed, indicating all the prices for flowers, tables set up, and other required decorations. We give them information about all the services for your approval. The following services can be provided:
- Photo and video
- Live band / DJ
- Sound and lighting
- Stylist and make-up artist
- Show program
- Master of Ceremony
- Wedding celebrant
- Meetings with MC, manager of show program, musicians
- Providing you a primary quotation, which includes the entire list of approved services and decorations.
- Finalization and approval of the final quotation. Prepayment of 70%.
Working out and approved the evening program with MC.
- Organization of food tasting. It might be a trial make-up and hairstyle arranged on request.
- Approval of timing of your event.
- The final meeting, final discussion of all matters, approval of final guest, and seating plan. Final payment.
The hosting of the wedding in Dubai is a double holiday. Everything is so beautiful, unusual, and stylish here - from architecture and nature to people and decor, that you don't even need to choose a location. It can serve any corner - from a fashionable hotel to the golden sands of the coast, from the ancient sands of the desert to the tropical greenery of parks.
Dubai is the epitome of luxury, and a wedding should leave a feeling of unprecedented joy, splendor, fun. Where, if not here, you can get everything at once - ice and flame, sand and sea, ultramodern skyscrapers and ancient bazaars, camels, and high-speed car races. This is an opportunity to hold a celebration in unique conditions, in the richest and most magnificent surroundings, against the backdrop of incredible landscapes and fantastic structures.
Why should I give preference to a wedding in Dubai? There are many reasons for this choice, among them the following:
* Warm at any time of the year. Whenever an event is planned, the bride may not worry that a downpour will start at the most inopportune moment, or that guests will not consider all the beauty of her wedding dress because of outerwear.
* An unusually large number of places where you can hold a beautiful ceremony.
* Many options for a festive feast.
* An exceptionally rich selection of dishes from around the globe.
* Experienced florists with a huge floral assortment.
* Stylish and spectacular decoration of the reception area.
If you dream of an unusual and memorable celebration, then you definitely need to make it a reality. The ceremony held in Dubai is the best way to celebrate, which will definitely not pass unnoticed.
A wedding is a joyful and exciting event, but preparing for it can become a very stressful and nervous time. It is necessary to think over and implement exceptionally many different moments - from the choice of the venue of the celebration to the design of the hall, from the coordination of the menu to the selection of dishes, tablecloths, colors, and finishes.
There are a lot of "pitfalls" in planning and preparing for a wedding, which can complicate and make such a voluminous work more difficult, especially when it comes to celebrating in Dubai. In this case, the most correct solution would be to entrust it to experienced organizers. and coordinators. You can also plan a marriage proposal, engagement, romantic dinner, surprise, birthday celebration in the UAE
They will remove the heaviest burden from the shoulders of the relatives and friends of the young couple, leaving only the most joyful and exciting moments: the selection and purchase of gifts, the choice of outfits and accessories, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Everything else will be done by professionals at the highest level. Thanks to this, even the most magnificent wedding celebration in Dubai will be exceptionally successful, fun, and successful will leave the best memories for both the newlyweds and the guests.